The TIIFF Film Festival returns to bring the best in filmmaking to Middle Tennessee from Aug. 1 through Aug. 6 at the Historic Franklin Theatre. Cinephiles, industry professionals and local community members alike can celebrate the art of cinema and discover the captivating stories of over 85 films.
Hosted by TIIFF (Tennessee International Independent Film Festival), this six-day extravaganza promises an unforgettable experience filled with films, educational panels, a silent auction, an award ceremony and after parties.
- Raul Torres, a Mexican-American actor/producer with an impressive resume that includes films like “Wonderstruck” and TV shows such as Billions and The Blacklist
- Nashville local Christin Baker, an Emmy-nominated writer, Raindance awarded director, PGA and Television Academy Member, who is also the CEO and co-founder of Tello Films
- Brent McClure, Co-Director of the Jesus Revolution
2023 TIIFF highlights:
- Vincent De Paul, a multi-talented SAG and PGA actor, producer, and writer of the feature documentary, The Genius of Gianni Versace
- Lisa Arnold, an acclaimed writer, producer, and director, known for her work on Bringing Back Christmas
- Jake Bergen, documentary film director and producer from Vancouver, Canada
- Barbara J. Hall, writer, director, producer of Facing the Laughter: Minnie Pearl
In addition to the captivating film screenings, the festival offers a series of educational panels designed to inspire and educate aspiring filmmakers and industry professionals.
These panels cover topics such as acting with the camera, the latest information from the Screen Actors Guild (SAG), essential skills for directors, light and sound technicians, music sync licensing and exploring the female gaze in cinema. These engaging discussions provide invaluable insights into the world of filmmaking and offer a platform for networking and knowledge sharing.
For more information about the TIIFF Film Festival, visit the official website at tiiff.org.