The next monthly Rutherford Arts Alliance meeting is set for 5 p.m. on July 15. The group's Culinary Arts interest group is hosting the program at Mayday Brewery, 521 Old Salem Highway.
"We’ll be meeting at Mayday Brewery for a a demo and tour with brewery owner Ozzy Nelson," the Arts Alliance website states. "Tony Johnston, professor and program director of Fermentation Science at MTSU, will also talk about brewing and MTSU's fermentation department. Our Culinary Arts interest group will be hosting, so you can learn more about their activities during the meeting, too."
This event is free and open to anyone interested. The event space is open to the public, and food will be available for purchase. There’s plenty of free parking on site.
What Is RAA?
The Rutherford Arts Alliance is an independent, nonprofit advocacy group created to identify, unite and promote arts, culture, and heritage throughout Rutherford County, Tennessee. Founded as a 501(c)(3) in late 2018, our mission is to:
- Advocate for all aspects of our cultural community
- Promote Rutherford County as a cultural and heritage community and destination
- Communicate the social and economic impact of the arts
- Create opportunities for networking, collaboration, education, and economic success
- Define current arts gaps and create a united front to address these gaps
For more information about the Rutherford Arts Alliance, visit rutherfordartsalliance.org.