An easy, flavorful chicken dish that goes great with a healthy salad on the side as well as your favorite steamed veggies.
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 minced garlic cloves
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 cup dry bread crumbs (Pepperidge Farm Herbed Stuffing adds great flavor)
1-1/2 teaspoons dried basil leaves
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9 x 13 baking dish.
• Blend olive oil and garlic in a bowl.
• In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, Parmesan, basil and pepper.
• Dip each chicken breast into the garlic/oil mixture, then in the bread crumb mixture. Arrange breasts in the baking dish and top with any remaining bread crumb mixture.
• Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink with juices running clear.