County fairs are always guaranteed family fun — as well as a great opportunity to check out other cool places in Middle Tennessee. There’s no other better way to spend the day than eating fair food, riding carnival rides, seeing animals and listening to music and having a chance to see agriculture up close.
Whether you like big motor sports or a nice picnic table and a fried funnel cake, there’s a fair for you in Middle Tennessee. Check them out below and plan your fair season accordingly.
Middle TN County Fairs in 2022:
Listed by date
1. Macon County Fair in Lafayette
2. Putnam County Fair in Cookeville
3. Williamson County Fair in Franklin
- READ MORE: County Fair Opens Online Entries for Events
- READ MORE: 2022 Williamson County Fair Tickets on Sale Now
4. Cumberland County Fair in Crossville
August 15 – 20, 2022
5. Cheatham County Fair in Ashland City
August 16 – 20, 2022
6. Wilson County Fair – TN State Fair in Lebanon
- READ MORE: Wilson County Fair – TN State Fair Entertainment Announced
- READ MORE: Safety Measures a Top Priority for State Fair
7. Maury County Fair in Columbia
8. White County Fair in Sparta
10. Robertson County Fair in Springfield
September 20 – 24, 2022
Cost: Monday – Thursday $12 (all ages) covers Fair and Carnival Rides; Friday and Saturday – Adults $10 Students $5 (*Does not cover rides)
Times: 5:30 p.m. each night except Saturday, 3 p.m. on Saturday.
11. Middle Tennessee District Fair in Lawrenceburg
September 23 – October 1, 2022
Cost: Adult, Friday (9/23/22) thru Thursday (9/29/22) $7, Adult: Friday (9/30/22) and Saturday (10/1/22) $10, Children (Ages 6-12) $5
Times: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. p.m. each night except Saturday, 3 p.m. on Saturday.
See schedule of events here.