There are six main areas where guests can enjoy entertainment:
- Victorian Village – Enjoy holiday dancers, characters and entertainers between the Public Square and 5th Avenue.
- Beer Garden presented by the Bavarian Bierhaus – Stop by on the northeast corner of the Public Square for an authentic German beer garden experience.
- Whiskey Lounge presented by Leiper’s Fork Distillery – Stop by the whiskey lounge on the southeast corner of the Public Square next to the Main Stage to enjoy some whiskey as well.
- Main Stage presented by Innocean, USA. Enjoy live music and entertainment throughout the day at the Main Stage on the southeast corner of the Public Square.
- Acoustic Stage presented by Lipscomb University – Enjoy acoustic entertainment throughout the day on the corner of 2nd Avenue South and Main Street.
- Busker’s Corner – local musicians perform on 3rd Avenue South.
- KidZone presented in collaboration by Chief Rentals, Gold Fish Swim Academy, Hard Bargain Association, StudioTenn. Bring the kids to the Landmark Booksellers parking lot for festive fun for all to enjoy, including inflatable games.
“We love putting on Dickens of a Christmas, and it just gets better every year,” said Bari Beasley, CEO of the Heritage Foundation. “You can’t beat the atmosphere of downtown Franklin bustling during the holiday season, and for thirty-seven years now, festivals like Dickens keep that magic alive while providing a positive economic boost to Williamson County.”
For more information about Dickens of a Christmas, visit FranklinDickensChristmas.com.