After sunset, stroll along the pathways at Nashville Zoo (3777 Nolensville Pike, Nashville) through a captivating show of stunning projections Thursdays through Sundays from April 15 until July 17. Lights will dance up and down trees, shimmer on water, and illuminate the Zoo’s scenery in a kaleidoscope of color. Single Night Admission Adults & teens are $23, children ages 2-12 are $19.
Event hours vary due to sunset. You will select your specific entry time during the ticket purchase process. The experience can be enjoyed in about one hour and 45 minutes, but will vary based on your own pace.
- April 15 to May 1 | 6:45 to 10:30 p.m.
- May 5 to May 15 | 7:00 to 10:30 p.m.
- May 19 to June 5 | 7:15 to 11:00 p.m.
- June 9 to June 26 | 7:30 to 11:30 p.m.
- June 30 to July 17 | 7:45 to 11:30 p.m.
3777 Nolensville Pike, Nashville, TN 37211, USA
Contact Phone: 615-833-1534
Age recommendation: Big Kids, Parents, Teens