Tennessee Renaissance Festival
Hear Ye! Hear Ye! Travel back to 16th Century England for the 37th Annual Tennessee Renaissance Festival at Castle Gwynn (2124 New Castle Rd., Arrington) every Saturday and Sunday in May (including Memorial Day, May 29) from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Enjoy the bustle of a Renaissance Marketplace, artisans from all over the country, Renaissance musicians, archery, axe throwing, jousting shows and much more! Adults are $25, kids ages 6 – 10 are $10 and toddlers 5 and under are free.
- Viking Victory: May 6th and 7th: Dress as your favorite Viking and prepare for your next siege. Odin will be pleased.
- Fantasy and Folklore: May 13th and 14th: Enter the realm of hobbits, fairies, dragons and giants. Experience the adventure in person appearing as the main character in your fantasy world.
- Pirate Plunder: May 20th and 21st: The hills will be swarming with rascals and rogues as a crew of scuvry pirates invade our shire of Covington Glen. See the swashbuckling and sword-brandishing of pirates galore.
- Celtic Celebration: May 27th, 28th and 29th: Join us as we add a Celtic flair to the Faire. Enjoy the fun as we honor those early Britons – men, wear your kilts!
New Special Events
Queen’s Tea (Reservation Required)
You are cordially invited to our Queen’s Tea in the Queen’s Tea Glen. Sit with the Queen and her court and share tea, pastries, tea sandwiches, and small deserts. The Queen’s Tea takes place on all festival days from 3:30-4:30 p.m. in the Queen’s Tea Glen. Advance ticket sales are required for this event. The Queen’s Tea ticket cost is separate from the cost of admission into the Tennessee Renaissance Festival. To reserve your place by clicking here.
Fairy Training (Reservation Required)
Have you dreamed of being a fairy? Our Fairy Training Camp is the perfect place to learn fairy skills and games! The magical fairy instructors will guide participants through multiple stations including fairy checkers, fairy bubbles and wing dancing and will award badges for each completed station. This experience is perfect for ages 5- 10. Fairy Training Camp takes place all festival days at 11:30 a.m. in the Fairy Garden. Advance ticket sales are required for this event. Fairy Training Camp ticket cost is separate from the cost of admission into the Tennessee Renaissance Festival. Reserve your spot by clicking here.
Fairy Habitat & Hobbit House Competition
On Saturday, May 13th and Sunday, May 14th put your creativity on full display at the Fairy Habitat / Hobbit House Contest. Judging will begin each day at 3:00 p.m.
Tennessee Renaissance Festival Tips
- Buy online and skip the line!
- Check out the Daily Entertainment Schedule to see what shows are when
- The festival is cash only for food, beverages, rides, games and souvenirs
- Patrons bringing or buying swords at the festival must have the sword sheathed and peace-tied with a cable tie at all times, for safety reasons. Arrows must have tips removed.
- Read the Rules of the Realm for more detailed information
- For additional help, we’ve provided a map with directions to the faire.
MORE THINGS TO DO!$$
2124 Newcastle Rd, Arrington, TN 37014, USA
Adults are $25, kids ages 6 - 10 are $10 and toddlers 5 and under are free.