Tennessee Renaissance Festival
Travel back to 16th Century England for the 36th Annual Tennessee Renaissance Festival at Castle Gwynn (2124 New Castle Road, Arrington) every Saturday and Sunday in May (including Memorial Day, May 30) from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Enjoy the bustle of a Renaissance Marketplace, artisans from all over the country, Renaissance musicians, archery, axe throwing, jousting shows and much more! Adults are $25, kids ages 6 – 10 are $10 and toddlers 5 and under are free.
New This Year at the Festival
This year marks the first time that the festival is being presented by the Williamson County Parks and Recreation Department. As part of the deal with the Freeman family, who founded the festival 36 years ago, the county is preserving the land as park property and now owns the rights to the festival. Alcohol is no longer available, per county event requirements.
Tennessee Renaissance Festival Tips
- Buy online and skip the line!
- Check out the Daily Entertainment Schedule to see what shows are when
- The festival is cash only for food, beverages, rides, games and souvenirs
- Patrons bringing or buying swords at the festival must have the sword sheathed and peace-tied with a cable tie at all times, for safety reasons. Arrows must have tips removed.
- Read the Rules of the Realm for more detailed information
- For additional help, we’ve provided a map with directions to the faire.
2124 Newcastle Rd, Arrington, TN 37014, USA
Adults are $25, kids ages 6 - 10 are $10 and toddlers 5 and under are free.