— Presented By —
COME TO THE BABY FAIR!
Saturday, May 4, 2019 | 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. | Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital | FREE ADMISSION & PARKING
Are you expecting a bundle of joy? Are you a brand new parent or having another baby after a bit of a break? Plan now for The Baby Fair at Saint Thomas Midtown taking place Saturday, May 4. It's Nashville Parent's 18th annual — and popular! — event that's all-things-babies.
The Baby Fair features all kinds of interesting and fun goings-on ...
- Hospital tours every half-hour.
- Speakers and demonstrations by Saint Thomas/Ascension experts including:
- Baby Boot Camp
- Breastfeeding 101
- Why Go Natural?
- Meet and interview OB/GYNs and Certified Nurse Midwives
- Exhibit booths range from safety equipment to baby furniture and accessories.
- Samples and prize giveaways happen all day long!
- New and expecting parents can stroll the fair, immersed in the world of babies.
Join Nashville Parent at the stage area for Q & A sessions. Cheer on contestants in the Daddy Diaper Derby; Baby-Time Trivia; Measure-Up-Mommy and other fun games. Visit more than 50 booths with products, services and information for new families!
For more information or to reserve a vendor booth for The Baby Fair, call 615-256-2158 or email email@example.com
YOU CAN WIN
Door prizes and giveaways happen through the day.
While you're at the fair, register to win the Grand Prize! (to be announced)
Here are some of the vendors and services you will see at The Baby Fair!
- Summit Chiropractic Services
- Mission Health Center
- Old Harding Pediatrics
- Swauger Pediatric Dentistry
- VIP Midsouth Pediatrics
- Connectus Health
Check back as we will add to this list each day as we add vendors to the fair.