The 2016 NHL Fan Fair runs Jan 28 - 31 at the Music City Center with the official Stanley Cup, live musical entertainment, current and former NHL All-Stars, a mascot showdown and so much more — making this the biggest Fan Fair in NHL history! Now, even though this event is geared to hockey fans and sports enthusiasts, rest assured that there is plenty of things to do for the entire family.
NOTE: Go online and get your FREE NHL Fan Fair Pass (with the purchase of your ticket) to be able to participate in the games and activities, schedule your time to take your family photo with the Stanley Cup and have chances to win prizes. Sign up at NHL.com/FanFairPass.
Here's a rundown of things you should check out with your kids:
These are just a few things you can do with your kids. There are lots of things to do for your family or just for the adults. Each event has a scheduled time each day, so be sure to visit them online to plan your visit.
- Create a Honda NHL® All-Star-themed virtual reality video clip to share with friends and family.
- Take a photo with the Stanley Cup®
- Test your hockey skills at the 102.5 The Game booth for prizes, brought to you by the Predators’ flagship station.
- The Autograph Stage features sessions with NHL players, past and present.
- Test CCM RIBCOR, CCM Tacks and CCM RBZ Superfast sticks and dress up as your favorite NHL player with Reebok / CCM gear.
- Watch fun street hockey action, plus the NHL Mascot Showdown™, inside the EA Sports NHL ®16 Rink.
- Take a commemorative photo on a Zamboni® machine.
- Enjoy live musical performances on the Honda Stage. Visit NHL.com/FanFair for the schedule.
- Hone your hockey training skills with the JELL-O Total Game Changer.
- McDonald’s Kids Zone will have games and activities designed for hockey’s youngest fans.
- Be among the first to preview the NHL’s newest digital products, NHL.TV and the Official NHL Mobile™ Application, set for launch on Feb. 1. Then face-off with your friends in a game of air hockey.
- Visit the NHL Mascot Clubhouse for mascot photos, autographs and "Story Time with Holly" featuring Holly Preston, creator and author of Always Books.
- Get a free photo with the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile, the 27 foot-long hot dog on wheels.
- Welcome to SMASHville™! Jump into the Predators’ photo booth or onto the "Cat Slide" in Preds Land! Face Painters will be on site to get you All-Star ready. Plus, meet your favorite Predators personalities.
- Take a photo of the first-ever melty, cascading fountain of creamy VELVEETA cheese. Then take the Shoot for Liquid Gold hockey skills challenge for a chance to win $100,000 and All-Star tickets.
- Meet and take a photo with WSMV-TV Channel 4’s Snowbird, Middle Tennessee’s favorite “Bird with the School Closing Word.”
- Visit the York® bubble hockey arena to play on custom Super Chexx® tables and a chance to win a hand-painted goalie mask.
- At the Upper Deck Trading Card and Memorabilia Zone, make a personalized hockey card, spin the prize wheel, play Pluck-O, and check out the latest and greatest in hockey cards and memorabilia.
- Commemorate the first NHL All-Star in Nashville and collect 20 exclusive pin designs at the WinCraft Pin Trading zone.
Tickets are $20 adults, $15 ages 3 - 12, free for ages younger than 3. Tickets are only valid for the day you purchase them for. So, if you want the full experience, be sure to purchase tickets for each day. Get them online at NHL.com/FanFair
or at the Music City Center box office.
Thursday, Jan. 28: 4 - 9 p.m.
Friday, Jan. 29: 4 - 9 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 30: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 31: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.