October means it’s officially pumpkin season! If you haven’t already got your “gourd” on at one of Middle Tennessee’s pumpkin farms and live in the Hendersonville area, fear not — we have the event for you!
Bring the kids and family out this Saturday, Oct. 14 to the Streets of Indian Lake Shopping Center (located at 300 Indian Lake Boulevard, Hendersonville) from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Attendees can enjoy the festivities, as well as free pumpkin for kids up to age 9 (one pumpkin per child while supplies last). Other activities will include:
- • Kids Zone
- Pumpkin Painting – Lightbridge Academy
- Live Music by Zone Status Band
- Costume Contests for Prizes – 10:30 | 11:45 | 12:45
- Dance Off Contests for Prizes – After Costume Contests
- Bruce Amato’s Magic Show – 11:00
- Clown Daisy Balloon Artist
- See a Fire Engine Up Close!
- Food & Artisan Vendors
- Fall Harvest Photo Backdrop
In case of rain, the event will be rescheduled for Saturday, October 15.
For more information, email email@example.com or visit streetsofindianlake.com.