Murfreesboro residents have been yearning for a different kind of grocery shopping experience. Now, they will have it! Sprouts Farmers Market Murfreesboro hosts their Grand Opening on Wednesday, Aug. 10 beginning at 7 a.m. The new store will be the first in Murfreesboro and the fourth in Tennessee and will meet the local demand for natural and organic foods at great prices. There will be a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the 28,500-square-foot store and everyone is invited to join the festivities, tour the store and shop for their favorite healthy grocery items. That's not all. Here are some other great things to look forward to come Wednesday and this weekend:
Wednesday, Aug. 10
Saturday, Aug. 13
- The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
- Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
- Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
- One dollar deals throughout the store in addition to Sprouts’ everyday great values.
- Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Sunday, Aug. 14
- The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free sandwiches.
- Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a $5 coupon for a purchase of more than $15 the following week.
As part of Sprouts’ local Food Rescue Program, stores in the Nashville area donate unsold and edible but not marketable groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee. The relief agency picks up excess or damaged fresh produce that would otherwise go to waste and distributes it to those in need. In 2015, Sprouts stores and distribution centers donated approximately 14 million pounds of product to those in need, which is equivalent to 12 million meals. This reduces the impact of hunger as well as the company’s environmental footprint.
Sprouts is located at 143 Wendelwood Drive, Murfreesboro. Call 615-486-6081 or visit sprouts.com.