Chicken Salad Chick, the fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced the opening of its newest company-owned restaurant in Smyrna.
On the heels of the brand’s debut in Gallatin in January, this Smyrna location is now the 20th Chicken Salad Chick in Tennessee and the seventh overall for the Nashville metro area. Located at 372 West Sam Ridley Parkway, the Smyrna Chick offers a drive-thru as well as indoor dining options to guests. The community is invited to celebrate the grand opening on Tuesday, April 19, when the restaurant will offer free chicken salad for a year to the first 100 guests.
“We are grateful for our fans in the Nashville area who support Chicken Salad Chick’s growth and have encouraged us to expand to Smyrna,” said Scott Deviney, CEO of Chicken Salad Chick. “We can’t wait to open our doors to this vibrant community and get to know our new neighbors.”
Grand opening week giveaways and specials:
- Tuesday, April 19 – Free Chicken Salad for a Year – The first 100 guests will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month for an entire year, with one of those lucky guests randomly selected to win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week. Guests can arrive starting at 7 a.m. for grand opening day only.
- Wednesday, April 20 – The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Tote Bag.
- Thursday, April 21 – The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Tumbler.
- Friday, April 22 – The first 50 guests to purchase two Large Quick Chicks will receive a free Large Chick Cooler.
- Saturday, April 23 – The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and 6 p.m. to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick Wooden Cutting Board.
Chicken Salad Chick in Smyrna will be open Monday – Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. For more information, visit chickensaladchick.com. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*Guests should start arriving at 7 a.m. to get checked in. The first 100 guests will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 10 a.m. – 11:15 a.m. Upon return, guests will make a purchase of “The Chick” or anything of greater value and enter a code on the Chicken Salad Chick app to officially secure your spot. If you are late, or miss return time, your spot will be awarded to next in-line. Guests will receive their first free Large Quick Chick electronically to your App the Monday following Grand Opening Day.
For more information on giveaways and specials, visit facebook.com/ChickenSaladChickSmyrnaTN.