At Galileo Preparatory Academy, your student will prepare for higher education while embracing their individual passions in a safe, welcoming environment. Our personalized model marries the best of in-person and virtual formats and challenging, tech-forward curriculum with one end goal: educating future leaders, fully prepared to pursue higher education or enter the tech workforce.
What’s in a name?
Our school was founded by educators who believe students thrive in a reimagined and personalized learning experience. They are inspired by how Galileo, the father of modern science, pushed boundaries and challenged convention in his search for knowledge. At Galileo, we are challenging conventions around traditional learning to help students excel and prepare for the future.
The Galileo Way
- Providing students with a foundation of excellence is our goal.
- We teach in a personalized way, so our students are able to reach their full potential in and out of the classroom.
- Communication is important. We teach proper communication skills which enables our students to adapt and succeed throughout their lives.
- It’s not just about the “now.” Providing real-life experiences for our students helps launch them toward postsecondary success and independence.
- Our school provides a continuous, 12-month availability, so students are able to learn on their own time, and see new content on a recurring schedule.
Located in the heart of Middle Tennessee, our state-of-the-art facility is a convenient drive from Franklin, Brentwood, Bellevue, Thompson’s Station, and more. However, our personalized model allows for virtual instruction, which gives you the freedom to set schedules for daily learning and breaks that work best for your family. Wherever you are, or however you choose to learn, Galileo welcomes you.