The Centennial Park Conservancy’s beloved Kidsville Family Festival returns to Centennial Park on Saturday, September 23 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. The free festival will feature a fun-filled day of activities for the whole family, in addition to local vendors and food trucks, mascots, live performances and more.
“The Kidsville Family Festival is one of the most fun days of the year,” said Justin Branam, Centennial Park Conservancy’s Vice President of Programming. “We’re excited to bring the event back to Centennial Park for a full day of fun surprises and engaging activities for kids of all ages. There’s simply no better way to spend a beautiful fall day as a family in the park.”
Kidsville Family Festival Highlights include:
- Musical performances, storytelling, and a Meet & Greet with the Dreams Do Come True Princess Parties
- Reading and more with Dolly Parton’s Imagination Library
- Complimentary face painting
- Interactive games from Bounce It Off Inflatables, lawn fitness activities, and sensory play
- Nashville Public Library Puppet Truck performances of Anansi the Spider
- Family-friendly yoga class with Small World Yoga
- Tap and ballet dance performances by Metro Parks Dance Division and photo opportunities with the cast of The Nutcracker
- Dance demonstrations by Construct Nashville Dance Studio
- Crafts compliments of several festival partners including Turnip Green Creative Reuse
- Bach To Rock instrument petting zoo
- Partner booths with engaging activities from local organizations, including Tennessee State Museum, Nashville Shakespeare Festival, Country Music Hall of Fame, Nashville Wildlife Conservation Center, The Native American Indian Association of Tennessee, National Park Service, Reading with Netta, and Metro Cultural Arts
- Shopping from local vendors and artisans
In addition to family-friendly activities offered all day long, the Kidsville Family Festival will feature a variety of local food trucks, including Retro Sno, Roast and Brews, Bondi Bowls, Cousin Maine Lobster, Roscoe’s Smoked Bar-B-Que, Changkham Sushi Food Truck, Mag Mile Pizza and Birria Babe.
The Kidsville Family Festival will take place at the Musicians Corner Amphitheater, located in Centennial Park on the corner of West End and 27th Avenue North.
For more information, visit kidsvilleonline.org.