We all love a good podcast.
Portable, often thought-provoking and frequently entertaining, you probably have a phone in your pocket that can open up a world of podcast opportunities using the iOS podcast player or apps like Stitcher or Audible.
For those missing that daily commute, even if you’re hundreds of miles from Nashville, you can still get your Music City fix with these fantastic Music City-based podcasts. Running the gamut of genres from fashion to music history, there’s something for just about every taste.
Here are 18 Nashville podcast options to keep you plugged in while social distancing:
- Bussin' With The Boys with Will Compton and Taylor Lewan
- Classically Speaking with Nashville Public Radio
- Cocaine & Rhinestones: The History of Country Music with Tyler Mahan Coe
- Coronavirus Daily with Nashville Public Radio
- Curiosity Habit with Matt Wertz
- Curious Nashville with Nashville Public Radio
- Dads Drinking Bourbon with John and Zeke
- The Influencer Podcast with Julie Solomon
- Mirror Mirror with Jesse Harbison and Allison Duke
- Movers & Thinkers with Nashville Public Radio
- Nashville Untold with Andrew Buckwalter
- Neighbors with Nashville Public Radio
- The Promise with Nashville Public Radio
- That Sounds Fun with Annie F. Downs
- The Tri Star State with Nashville Public Radio
- Versify with Nashville Public Radio
- Voices in the Hall with Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Your Favorite Band Sucks with Tyler Mahan Coe and Mark Mosley