Pups and Pints returns to ONEC1TY on May 20th! This free festival benefits the Nashville Humane Association, connects dog-lovers and beer-lovers with the local community, and is open to all ages of humans and pups. The event begins at noon and runs throughout the afternoon until 4 p.m.
Produced with humans and doggos of all ages in mind, Pups & Pints is free to attend and open to the public. Attendees can:
- shop local pet-product vendors in the Bark Market
- enjoy the Beer Garden
- take a photo with their fur babies in the photo booth
- meet-n-greet adoptable pets from the Nashville Humane Association
- play in the pop-up off-leash dog area,
- partake in more pup-tastic activities for all
In addition to the Beer Garden, cocktails will be available from Tincup Mountain Whiskey. Food will be available for purchase onsite from Vee’s Chick N Cones, Daddy’s Dogs, Cousins Maine Lobster, and The Grilled Cheeserie.
This year, Pups & Pints will take place on National Rescue Dog Day!
Event VIP guests include Pups & Pints Ultimate Pet Sweepstakes Winner and local pup-fluencers. This event is open to the public; tickets are not required or available for purchase. Attendees should bring a valid ID if they wish to partake in the libations.
For more information, visit pupsandpints.com.