The Nashville Sounds Baseball Club announced the return of its popular “Batting Practice at First Horizon Park” experience presented by Bearded Iris Brewing. A limited number of slots are available on August 17, 19, 20, 24 and 25, ranging from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Value pricing batting practice sessions on weekdays before 4:30 p.m. begin at $50 per person. Premium pricing sessions begin at $65 per person after 5 p.m. and all slots on Saturday, August 20. Groups are required to have a minimum of 10 participants.
The experience includes the following:
- 60 minutes of on-field time (option to extend 30 minutes for additional cost).
- 20 percent off of a future Happy Hour at Bearded Iris Brewing.
- A 10 percent off voucher to the Nashville Sounds Pro Shop for each participant.
- Access to the Nashville Sounds home dugout.
- Behind the scenes view of the First Horizon Park batting cages.
- A Nashville Sounds staff member who operates the pitching machine and supply baseballs.
- Batting practice balls, helmets and bats (it’s recommended that you bring your own helmets and bats).
- A batting practice playlist choice (based on genre).
- Live guitar scoreboard feed featuring names of each group member.
Each group will have the option to reserve an additional 30 minutes for $150 at the time of booking. For more information on group bookings, visit www.milb.com/nashville/tickets/battingpractice.
Single-game tickets are on sale now for all home games in 2022. For more information on Nashville Sounds batting practice, call 615-690-4487 or click here.