Goodguys Rod & Custom Association, the world’s largest hot rod association, is returning to Nashville for the 16th Annual BASF Nashville Nationals presented by BluePrint Engines.
This Nashville car show will feature over 2,500 custom hot rods, muscle cars, restored classics and trucks up to 1997 from all over the country competing for industry-leading show prizes, plus additional activities for the whole family.
The event takes place at Nashville Superspeedway (4847-F McCrary Road, Lebanon, TN 37090) from Friday, May 13 until Sunday, May 15 from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Burnout competition
- “Music City Mayhem” AutoCross timed racing series shootout
- Kids Zone including FREE model “Make and Take” plus arts and crafts
- Nitro Thunderfest Dragster Exhibition presented by Summit Racing
- Live entertainment and a variety of food trucks
- Huge vendor midway – swap meet with memorabilia, vintage parts and accessories
- Cars-4-Sale Corral
- Giveaway prizes from Goodguys Choice Vendors
- Awards ceremony on Sunday crowning winners for titles such as:
- The coveted Goodguys 2022 Tank’s Hot Rod of the Year Award
- 2022 LMC Truck of the Year Early Finalist
- 2022 Muscle Car of the Year Finalist
- 2022 Vintage Air Custom Rod of the Year Finalist
- 2022 Griot’s Garage Muscle Machine of the Year Finalist
- Plus Alloway’s Builder’s Choice Awards, and Gary’s Pick!
Tickets can be purchased at the gate or online at https://good-guys.com.
- General Admission (ages 13+)
- Friday and Saturday – $25
- Sunday – $20
- Kids Admission (ages 7-12)
- All Days – $10
- Kids (ages 6 & under) – FREE
- Parking – $10
For more information on the Nashville car show and to purchase tickets, click here.