Bring the kids to explore The Land Trust for Tennessee’s Glen Leven Farm (10 minutes south of downtown Nashville) on the second Saturday of each month during Community Days.
From the nature trail to the honeybee sanctuary, there’s always something new to see. Use the handy field guide to take a self-guided hike or check out the new family-friendly activity each month to learn more about Nashville’s unique landscape and history.
Young explorers can take a StoryWalk through the arboretum and around the historic home as a tale unfolds page by page in a children’s book. And don’t forget to say hi to the miniature donkeys!
- Visiting is free!
- Glen Leven Farm is in the Oak Hill neighborhood, 4000 Franklin Pike, Nashville, TN 37204.
- The 1.4-mile nature trail is recommended for visitors 6+, while the StoryWalk and arboretum are perfect for young explorers.
- Dress for the weather and the farm! Closed-toe shoes are recommended.
- There is no food or beverage available on-site and limited access to restrooms, so please plan accordingly.
- Reservations are rain or shine. If there is a threat of severe weather, we will contact you to reschedule your visit.
- Please note that only trained service animals are permitted at Glen Leven Farm.
For 20 years, The Land Trust for Tennessee has worked in partnership with landowners and communities across the state to conserve the unique character of the natural and historic landscapes and sites. To learn more about educational opportunities, please visit their website.