Following the success of its 2022 launch of Dolly Parton’s cake mixes and frostings, Duncan Hines is launching four more baking mixes with philanthropist and superstar Dolly Parton. The new products include cornbread mix, biscuit mix and two brownie mixes inspired by Dolly’s favorite family recipes.
“I knew Duncan Hines and I were bringing something special to the baking aisle when we launched our partnership last year, and I’ve been thrilled by the response,” says Dolly Parton. “I’m really excited to launch more baking mixes steeped in my Southern roots.”
The new products hit store shelves nationwide starting this January, but early access to all new baking mixes will be made available as part of Duncan Hines’ limited-edition Dolly Parton’s Baking Collection beginning February 8 on.
In addition to the mixes, the kit also includes a Dolly-inspired, collectible tea towel, spatula and recipe cards. Dolly Parton’s Baking Collection can be purchased while supplies last for $40 (plus shipping and handling).
The kit includes:
- Dolly Parton’s Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Sweet Cornbread & Muffin Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Fabulously Fudgy Brownie Mix
- Dolly Parton’s Caramel Turtle Brownie Mix
- Collectible “What Would Dolly Do?” tea towel & spatula
- Collectible recipe cards for some of Dolly’s favorite recipes (all featured on pack as well):
- Cheddar Chive Biscuits
- Jalapeno Cornbread
- Pecan Brownies
- Peanut Butter Brownie Skillet Sundae
The new Duncan Hines Dolly Parton’s baking mixes can be found in the baking section of grocery stores and mass retailers, with a suggested retail price of $3.49 for the Brownies and $3.29 for the Biscuits and Cornbread.
Visit duncanhines.com to learn more about the full line-up of Dolly Parton baking mixes and frostings.