If you’re into theater, you probably know the Broadway hit Hamilton is about to make its return to Tennessee Performing Arts Center July 26 – August 7, 2022. You probably also know that tickets aren’t cheap, that’s why TPAC is hosting a digital lottery for tickets beginning on Friday, July 15 in conjunction with the show’s first performance on July 26 at TPAC’s Jackson Hall.
A limited number of tickets will be available for every performance for $10 each. The lottery will first open at 10 a.m. on Friday, July 15, and will close at 12 p.m. on Thursday, July 21, for tickets to performances from Tuesday, July 26, through Sunday, July 31. Subsequent digital lotteries will begin on each Friday and close the following Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances.
Tickets for Hamilton are currently on sale and start at $49. Patrons are advised to check the official channels and TPAC.org for late release seats which may become available at short notice.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. (http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- The lottery will open at 10 a.m. every Friday and will close for entry at 12 p.m. the next Thursday prior to the following week’s performances.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. every Thursday for the upcoming week’s performances via email and mobile push notification. Winners will have two hours to claim and pay for their ticket(s).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Lottery tickets may be picked up at Will Call beginning two hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID.
- Lottery tickets void if resold.
- All times listed are in the local time zone.
Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice. Lottery prices are not valid on prior purchases. Lottery ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final – no refunds or exchanges. Lottery may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
ABOUT THE SHOW
Hamilton is the story of America then, told by America now. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, R&B and Broadway, Hamilton has taken the story of American founding father Alexander Hamilton and created a revolutionary moment in theatre—a musical that has had a profound impact on culture, politics, and education. With book, music, and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blankenbuehler, and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, Hamilton is based on Ron Chernow’s acclaimed biography. It has won Tony®, Grammy®, and Olivier Awards, the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, and an unprecedented special citation from the Kennedy Center Honors.