The CMA Fest is here and so too are the massive crowds! That said, while the CMA Fest is a family-friendly festival, if you bring babies and kids along, here’s some helpful information for you. Children under age 2 can attend CMA Fest for free and without a pass or ticket. The CMA Fest brings a lot of walking, so during the day, if you need a place to rest, organizers recommend Music City Center. Here, you can find a comfortable seat, get out of the sun and enjoy the relief of air conditioning. At night, in Nissan Stadium or Ascend Amphitheater, children under 2 must be seated on a parent’s or guardian’s lap.
If You Bring Babies and Kids to the CMA Festival
Wearable Infant Carriers
- Wearable fabric infant carriers, wraps and slings (i.e., Baby Bjorn or similar) are permitted at CMA Fest.
Diaper Bags and Coolers
- Diaper bags are permitted at CMA Fest as long as they are clear, 12” x 12” x 6” or smaller and follow CMA Fest’s clear bag policy – see the “BAG POLICY DETAILS – ALL LOCATIONS” section of our FAQs for additional details.
- Coolers for baby products and medically necessary items are only permitted after proper inspection at designated ADA entrances of CMA Fest’s venues. For additional details, see the “ADA ACCESSIBILITY” section of our FAQs.
Strollers & Infant Car Seat Carriers
- Strollers and infant car seat carriers are permitted at outdoor, daytime areas and Fan Fair X in Music City Center.
- Strollers and infant car seat carriers are not permitted at Nissan Stadium or Ascend Amphitheater.
Baby Food and Breast Milk
- Outside food and beverages are not allowed at CMA Fest. Breast milk, formula and baby food are permitted after proper inspection at designated ADA entrances of CMA Fest’s venues. For additional details, see the “ADA ACCESSIBILITY” section of our FAQs.
Water for Formula
- For information about bringing water, water bottles/containers and water refill locations at CMA Fest, look at the “PLASTIC CONTAINERS/WATER BOTTLES/WATER STATIONS” section of the FAQs.
Designated Nursing Stations
- During the day, a nursing station is available in Music City Center on Level 3 outside of Hall D (located closest to 8th Avenue).
- In Nissan Stadium, all first aid locations are nursing stations and are located outside of Sections 118 & 119. There are also three Mother’s Lounges available to nursing mothers that are located behind Sections 101, 310 and 337. Each are equipped with a changing table and chair for nursing. Additionally, the Mamava Suite is located on the concourse behind Section 119.
- In Ascend Amphitheater, a nursing station is available in the medical room located to the right of the main entrance.
- As a festival filled with live music, the volume of music may become uncomfortable for your baby or child. Organizers recommend bringing noise cancelling headphones/earmuffs to ensure your child and you have the best CMA Fest experience.