During Chattanooga’s Spring Break Safari, the city is transformed into a place where kids rule, and adventure is everywhere.
From Friday, March 11 to Sunday, April 17, participating attractions will offer kids the chance to use their imaginations and explore the world with hands-on activities designed just for them.
While on Spring Break Safari, kids can become a/an…
- Artisanal Adventurer and uncover the treasures of the art world
- Zookeeper and care for some of the wildest creatures around
- World Traveler and dance to the rhythmic sounds of an Indonesian Bonang
- Budding Artist and explore the world of art collecting
- Hero and immerse into patriotic stories of sacrifice and commitment
- Junior Naturalist and canoe Lookout Creek
- RockQuest Adventurer and search for geological wonders
- Cave Explorer and discover hidden natural wonders
- Global Explorer and embark on a quest to meet animals from every continent
- Conductor and travel along historic rail lines
In addition, families can discover more of Chattanooga on an exciting scavenger hunt! Explore four different city districts and 9 attractions while completing each scavenger hunt at your own pace. With no admission required, scavenger hunts take place outside of each participating attraction.
For more information on planning your trip, go to VisitChattanooga.com/Spring.