The Nolensville Farmer’s Market will transition to an online Winter Market following the outdoor Fall Finale, Saturday, Oct. 29 from 8 a.m. – 12 noon at 7248 Nolensville Road. Winter Market (online ordering requiring local pick up begins Monday, Oct. 31 at 9 a.m.). The outdoor Nolensville Farmer’s Market will return the first Saturday in May, 2017.
For the Nolensville Farmer’s Market Fall Finale, unique, local homemade items will be available from a variety of vendors including:
• Allen’s Apiary: Beekeepers Ralph and Gail Allen own 11 hives in South Nashville and Brentwood. Look for honey and honeycomb at the market.
• Alyce’s Pawstries: All-natural treats for dogs with a portion of every sale donated to an animal charity.
• Bloomsbury Farm: Committed to sustainability, the farm grows sprouts, wheatgrass and micro-greens year round. Vegetables, herbs, eggs also available.
• Delicious Desserts by Jennifer: Baked goodies.
• Fresh + Local: Local, clean naturally grown food. Also offers a 20-week CSA.
• Itty Bitty Donuts: Gourmet mini donuts.
• Krafty Kupboard: Organic, whole, fresh, unprocessed foods and snacks.
• Wild Earth Apothecary: Affordable, all-natural bath and beauty products.
WINTER MARKET INFO – It’s What’s Next.
For the winter season, families can sign up to place orders with Nolensville Farmer’s Market vendors at nolensville.locallygrown.net. Beginning Monday, Oct. 31, simply create a login at the site, fill your cart with items from vendors and pay when you pick up on the following Saturday. Order pick ups are the first and third Saturday of each month from 10 – 11 a.m. at Art of Life Chiropractic (7149 Nolensville Road). Orders can always be placed on Mondays at 9 a.m. until the Thursday before a pick-up date at 8 p.m.
Pick up dates:
Nov. 5 & 19
Dec. 3 & 17
Jan. 7 & 21
Feb. 4 & 18
Mar. 4 & 18
Apr. 1 & 15