PumpkinFest is this weekend! Grab your family and friends for one of the fall’s biggest events taking place in downtown Franklin.
This year’s festival takes place Saturday, October 29 from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. The annual free event attracts roughly 65,000 attendees. Prepare your family’s costumes for the costume contest, including your furry family members!
Check out the entertainment schedule here!
PumpkinFest is This Weekend and it Includes:
- 150+ Arts and crafts vendors
- 30+ Food vendors and street food vendors
- Live entertainment with Main Stage sponsored by School of Rock, and an Acoustic Stage sponsored by Lipscomb University
- Kids Zone sponsored by Grace Chapel, features carnival activities, inflatable games, and more!
- Costume contests for pets and families sponsored by Jackson
- Whiskey Lounge by Leiper’s Fork Distillery & Beer Garden by Bavarian Bierhaus
- Downtown Franklin Rotary Chili Cookoff
- Franklin Theatre Football End Zone sponsored by Mercer Advisors• Autumn Alley is back with a full block of fun on Main Street, filled with fall-themed festivities, activations and entertainment PLUS beloved pet and people costume contests. Festival fans will also enjoy the ever-popular KidsZone presented by Grace Chapel featuring children’s activities, games, arts and crafts. If you need to catch the college football scores, pop into The Franklin Theatre and watch on the big screen
For more information on Franklin’s PumpkinFest, visit Franklinpumpkinfest.com.