Williamson County Parks and Recreation (WCPR) on-line registration is open for the Rhythm & Spirit 2018-2019 dance, tumbling and cheer programs. Classes begin Aug. 10 and conclude with a recital in May. Classes are available at five locations, too.
Rhythm & Spirit Programs Locations
- Franklin Recreation Complex — 1120 Hillsboro Road
- Williamson County Enrichment Center — 110 Everbright Ave.
- Longview Recreation Center at Spring Hill — 2909 Commonwealth Drive
- Williamson County Recreation Complex at Nolensville — 7250 Nolensville Road
- Fairview Recreation Complex — 2714 Fairview Blvd.
Classes are available for ages 2 – 18 and include ballet/tap, jazzy tumble, hip hop, ballet, tap, jazz, cheer/tumble and more. In addition, there's also Mommy & Me programs for 2 year olds. Schedules and available programs for each facility, as well as on-line registration, are available at wcparksandrec.com. For more information about Rhythm & Spirit, contact Katie Adams at KatieA@williamson-tn.org (Nolensville, Fairview) or Kristi McDonald at KristiF@williamson-tn.org (Franklin, Enrichment Center, Longview).