From thrill rides and slides for families to chill out vibes with girlfriends, there’s something for everyone at SoundWaves.
For a limited time only this summer beginning July 27, Gaylord Opryland Resort is offering Tennessee residents the opportunity to purchase weekday passes (Mondays – Thursdays) to experience the aquatic adventure like never before.
The nation's first truly upscale indoor/outdoor resort water attraction features four acres of activities, including a FlowRider, wave pool, 11 exciting slides, multi-level play structures and exclusive adult-only areas.
In accordance with Marriott’s “Commitment to Clean” practices, the SoundWaves water attraction has been upgraded to implement new cleanliness and social distancing measures, while balancing the upscale resort water experience visitors have come to love.
Upon arrival at the attraction, a “Safety Ambassador” will provide guests with instructions for a seating zone assignment. Aquatic area attendants are dedicated to regular cycles of guest touch point sanitization. Seating is spaced out to maintain social distance. Sneeze guards have been installed at towel desk/kiosks. Chaise lounge chairs, cabanas, and lazy river tubes are regularly sanitized.
For more information, visit www.GaylordOprylandLocal.com.
• Price: $49.99 plus tax per person ages 4 and older; children ages 3 and under are FREE
• Parking: $10 for self-parking per car in designated day pass lot
• On Sale Now! Advance reservations are required by booking online at www.GaylordOprylandLocal.com
• Proof of Tennessee residency required upon entrance
• No outside Food & Beverage or coolers will be permitted; all bags subject to inspection
• See website for dress code and complete water attraction rules
• Limited number of tickets available daily and subject to change without notice