When couples think about children, one of the last thoughts is fertility. Some couples will get pregnant easily, but one in eight couples in the United States struggle with infertility, according to fertilityanswers.com. So for these couples, fertility becomes a goal of epic proportions.
The good news in fertility is that devices and tracking apps can alleviate part of the struggle. Fertility tracking devices have sensors that can help a woman identify her most fertile days each month. In addition, a growing number of women are using fertility tracking apps and wearable devices to up their chances of conceiving.
Timing Your Fertility
If you’re trying to get pregnant, a fertility tracking app can provide you with the necessary information to determine your most fertile days. Not only that, but tracking data such as unexpected bleeding or spotting, irregular bleeding, or unusual mucus patterns can help you note what to ask your doctor. The following apps — as rated by a medical affairs team from Healthline.com — may be able to help you.
- Top overall: Clue Period & Cycle Tracker
- For flexible tracking: Glow
- Personalized data: Fertility Friend
- Affordable download: Ovia Fertility & Cycle Tracker
- Period tracking: Period Tracker
- Ovulation symptoms: Ovulation Calendar & Fertility
- Sexual health tracking: Eve Period Tracker
- Ovulation and menstrual symptom tracking: Cycles
MORE GREAT STORIES!
What’s the Best Age to Be Pregnant?
Do Gender Predictor Tests Work?