Two days before Halloween, Gallatin-area kids and families will get the chance to trick or treat before the big day for Trick or Treat on Gallatin Square.
The annual event will take place this Friday, Oct. 29 from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. Approximately 30 businesses are expected to participate. Organizers anticipate more than 1,000 children will take part in the event.
This event was started years ago to provide a safe place for preschool children to safely trick or treat during the day. The event quickly grew, bringing hundreds of preschool children and daycares downtown every year.
Click here for more information.
Can’t get enough Halloween-themed events in Sumner County? Here are a few more:
Wednesday, Oct. 27
• Gallatin First Church of the Nazarene Trunk or Treat: 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Gallatin First Church of the Nazarene, 407 North Water Ave.
Friday, Oct. 29
• Trick or Treat at Historic Rose Mont: 5 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Historic Rose Mont, 810 South Water Ave.
• “Hocus Pocus” (1993) at the Palace Theatre, 146 North Water Ave. Movie starts at 7 p.m. and is sponsored by the Sumner County Anti-Drug Coalition. Suggested admission is $5 and benefits Sumner County Teen Court.
Saturday, Oct. 30
• Gallatin Church of God Prophecy Fall Festival: 3 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Gallatin Church of God Prophecy, 1415 East Broadway
• NorthField Church Trunk or Treat: 4 p.m. until 6 p.m. at NorthField Church, 2100 Nashville Pike
• Trunk or Treat at Gallatin First United Methodist Church: 5 p.m. until 7 p.m. at Gallatin First United Methodist Church, 149 West Main St.
• Trunk or Treat at Renovation Church from 6 p.m. until 8 p.m. at Renovation Church, 325 Maple St.
Sunday, Oct. 31
• GracePoint Church Fall Festival: 3 p.m. until 5 p.m. at GracePoint Church, 1200 Hartsville Pike