The Factory at Franklin makes a lovely holiday outing with the fam — and the facility has released its upcoming events schedule. The 10-building campus will be hosting numerous events open to the public throughout early November and the early Holiday season.
- Southern Men’s Showcase | November 12 from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.: Offering something for every man! Attendees can expect cars, sports, fashion, beverages, food, golf and racing simulators, billiards, outdoor activities and much more!
- Made South Holiday Market | November 18 – 19: Do all your Christmas shopping with 60+ makers and artisans from around the South, and experience what Food & Wine magazine called “the best holiday market in the state of Tennessee!”
- American Policy Christmas in America 1844 | November 27 from 3 – 5 p.m.:
This live radio episode of Christmas in America on The Public Square is a multi-media experience that includes period music and Christmas classics performed by some of the most awarded artists from Music City, USA. This is a live radio/variety show where attendees will join in the live studio audience.
- Brightstone Christmas Program | November 29 from 5 – 8 p.m.: This family-friendly event features a heart-warming musical performance featuring Brightstone students followed by a reception of light hors d’oeuvres. Attendees can expect festive holiday music, food, shopping and fellowship.
- Blind Early Services White Cane Day | December 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.: In partnership with the Preds Foundation, Blind Early Services TN will host its first annual White Cane Day. This family-friendly event is free and open to the community with immersive education activities that empower participants to advocate for accessibility.
Renovations to the Factory property are underway and will continue into 2023, with the new “great hall” set to reopen in early 2023. As part of the century-old campus’s renovations, new sound and lighting has been installed in main event space, Liberty Hall. Jamison Theatre renovations will begin in 2023. The project is led by Allen Arender of Holladay Properties who are joined by long-time development partner Ronnie Wenzler, an executive director of Cushman & Wakefield, and Nashville architecture firm Centric.
“The Factory is a longstanding gathering space for Franklin,” said Factory at Franklin’s Event Manager Tami Pryce. “We’ve been the setting of corporate events, weddings and family gatherings for decades and look forward to continuing that role in the years to come.”
To find out more, visit HolladayProperties.com.