This beautiful weather entices kids to get outside and have fun. You can encourage their love of the outdoors and help them get a green thumb at Riverbend Nurseries in Franklin. Riverbend Nurseries Kids Club’s theme is “Ready! Set! Grow!” Plan now for Saturday, April 15 for the U Pick Kids Garden Planting & Tags from 10 – 11 a.m. All ages get a first-hand experience as to where fresh food comes from because they will help plant the garden. Kids are then welcome to pick from this garden all year! Cost is $5 per child per event and parents get a same-day shopping discount, too.
More to Come
Plan now for the following events for the Riverbend Nurseries Kids club (please call ahead to confirm as events may change):
- May 20 — Celebrate Everyday! Loofah Sponge & Flower Soap Gift
- June 17 — Rise-N-Shine Coffee Cup Plant Pot
- July 15 — Just Believe Hide-Away House
- August 19 — Flower Cake Creation
- September 16 — Back to School Paperweight
- October 14 — Decorate a Pumpkin
- November 18 — Reindeer Ornament
- December 16 — Pinecone Birdfeeder
About the Club
Riverbend Nurseries’ vision for their Kids Club is for kids to have a fun, hands-on learning environment to become more interested in vegetable gardening, learn where food comes from as well as enjoy craft activities, have fun in Nature and more. Kids participating in the Kids Club will help plant and grow a kids garden, too.
Riverbend Nurseries is located at 2008 Lewisburg Pike (Hwy. 431). Call 615-468-2008 or visit riverbendnurseries.com.