Nashville Parent loves the snow and a good blast of winter in Middle Tennessee is a treat! Heck, school’s out! Kids love that it’s happening on school days. You love to see them happy. If you’re at home and safe, it’s double bliss. Kick back and enjoy your devices for sure, but know that, well, it’s like Aspen out there! You should go and enjoy it with your kids. Put down your devices and try a little slow living. Kick back and enjoy … make delish hot cocoa on the return.
SUPERVISION IS ALWAYS RECOMMENDED!
TOP LOCAL SLEDDING SPOTS
- The one in your backyard
- The one you know in your neighborhood
- Capitol Hill, Downtown Nashville
- Ashwood Avenue in Hillsboro Village
- Cedar Hill Park, Madison
- Shelby Park, East Nashville
- “Rollercoaster Hill” between Brook Hollow & Hickory Valley Roads, Bellevue
- Warner Park near Steeplechase, Nashville
- Fannie Mae Dees Park, Nashville (if open due to construction)
- Sevier Park, Nashville
- MTSU entrance on Rutherford Boulevard.,Murfreesboro
- Off I-840 at Almaville Road exit, Murfreesboro
MORE SNOW FUN!